On 3/2/07, Paul Stenquist <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I'm somewhat surprised that there was no response to my post of a
> picture of a woman in what coucl be called an aniti-social environment.
> It's not unlike an Arbus pic, although not as well executed perhaps.
> Is the total silence due to the content or the execution? Or perhaps it
> never made it to the list. No big deal, just curious.
> Paul
> http://www.photo.net/photodb/photo?photo_id=5667450&size=md

I saw it earlier, but didn't have time to respond.  My initial
reaction was "I wonder if Paul has more from this set he'd be willing
to show us?"  Whether or not it's technically any good is beyond me,
but I like it.  It's gritty.  The slice-of-life feel appeals to me.

--
Scott Loveless
http://www.twosixteen.com