William wrote:

>If you are planning on doing landscape
> photography mostly, the 6x7 is better.

That depends.. I find that the 645 is excellent for landscape due to the fact that the
system is portable in a totally different way than the 67 system. A Pentax 645n with
five lenses covering focal length from 20 - 200 mm (in 35mm terms) weight no more than
those popular Nikon and Canon high-end cameras with three of those equally popular 2.8
zoom lenses covering the same focal length range. In other words, a 645 system can
substitute a high-end 35mm system. I fear that the 67 system is in a different league
and one really should figure out if one can manage the weight and size of the system.
A Pentax rep told me that a significant percentage of Pentax 67 users ended up selling
off the system because they experience that they use it less and less due to the
size/weight issue. I've not heard of similar experience with the 645 system.
It all boils down to whether or not you can take the weight penalty of the 67 system.
If you're roadside landscape shooter, by all means choose the 67. However, if you
carry your medium format gear to mountain tops think twice and consider the 645
system.

Pål