Adding Walt Hamler and possibly his wife.  So we're at 26 including
myself.  I'm beginning to think they need to rename it the "Pentax
Nature Photography Weekend".  <g>  There are probably very few, if
any, photography events anywhere with a higher concentration of Pentax
shooters.  The two times I've been to the mountain, NPW 2006 and the
Camera Clinic 2005, Bill Fortney has been there with Nikon bodies and
glass for everyone to try.  Who do we need to sucker punch to get a
Pentax rep to show up?  Ned Bunnell?

--
Scott Loveless
http://www.twosixteen.com