Scott Loveless wrote:
> Adding Walt Hamler and possibly his wife.  So we're at 26 including
> myself.  I'm beginning to think they need to rename it the "Pentax
> Nature Photography Weekend".  <g>  There are probably very few, if
> any, photography events anywhere with a higher concentration of Pentax
> shooters.  The two times I've been to the mountain, NPW 2006 and the
> Camera Clinic 2005, Bill Fortney has been there with Nikon bodies and
> glass for everyone to try.  Who do we need to sucker punch to get a
> Pentax rep to show up?  Ned Bunnell?

Don worked for Pentax for a hundred years or so. He arranged for them to
send boxes of gear for us to try out-- that's where I shot with the
250-600-- and one year we had Steve Tinetti there. He doesn't work for
Pentax any longer, but at the time he was in charge of trade show gear,
and brought piles of stuff with him.