On Tuesday, October 23, 2001, at 09:12  PM, Chris Brogden wrote:

> Ok, since everyone's asking... :)  $580 CAN for the body, 150/2.8,
> 90/2.8
> leaf shutter, AE prism finder, folding waist-level finder, and a wood
> grip
> with a coldshoe on top.

Holy crap.  I nominate this as the PDML deal of the week.

If you wanna get rid of any parts of that kit, lemme know.  I need the
waist level finder and maybe the grip.  And the AE prism.  :)

> Do you like the Optex one?  It feels pretty flimsy to me, like I could
> pull it apart with my bare hands easily enough.  Not sure I want to
> trust
> a 6x7 to it.

Took some getting used to, but yeah, it's a good strap, and the best
I've tried so far for distributing the weight.  It's one of the older
ones (with no border around the outside).  I haven't tried the new ones.

Damn, now I keep thinking of what I paid for my 67!

-Aaron