On Wed, 24 Oct 2001, William Robb wrote:

> Here is the sequence:
> 1) Set the camera to 1/8 second. Do not use a different speed
> when using the leaf shutter. Not ever.
> Never.

Oops, too late.  I've already tried it at several different speeds, as it
didn't specify anything about tht in the manual.  :(  Is that bad?  I
didn't have any film in the camera, if that matters.

> 2) Set the aperture to the desired value.
> 3) Set the lens shutter to the desired speed.
> 4) Cock the camera shutter.
> 5) Cock the lens shutter, This is done with the ring on the very
> front of the lens. Do not adjust the lens shutter speed after
> cocking the shutter.
> 6) Take the picture.

Thanks!  I'll try this out when I put some film through it.

[snip]

Thanks for all the info, Bill!  Much appreciated.

chris