In a message dated 5/25/2007 7:04:02 A.M.  Pacific Daylight Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
This release has a bit more  positive tone than some. Hope  it's
warranted.

Jack

=========
Actually, about 1/2 of them  have been positive in tone. I think Pentaxians
tend to jump to negative  conclusions a bit more than they should. Why
shouldn't a bigger company want to  jump in on Pentax's DSLRs which have AS and
have
been selling well? See if they  can run with it and do even better? But maybe
that's just me, looking for silver  linings.

So, yeah, let's hope it's warranted.

Marnie aka Doe  ;-)

Warning: I am now  filtering my email, so you may be censored.