Ah, I thought that looked familiar! My friends from London and I went
there in 2002, I think it was. It was driving rain as we trudged
through the maze and into the interior of the structure, impossible
to do much photographically that year as there was no light and no
view through the rain...

We dried out at a local pub for an hour or three. ;-)