On 06/07/07, Jack Davis <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Rob,
> I carry a pen size bubble level that has confirmed a level camera for
> me a few time.
> It's straight hexagonal sides allow me to lay it in any location, but
> on top of the viewfinder seems to be the flattest.
> I often step back to check level and wind up making an adjustment.
> My $0.02.

Hi Jack,

I have a precision bubble level that I use in conjunction with my
custom pano bracket for the *ist D but as yet I can't use it with the
K10D. I also have one of the hot shoe bubble levels however I've found
that that it doesn't correlate well with the precision level. My
problem lies mainly with visual alignment, it's pretty frustrating
when any shot with a recognizable vertical or horizontal component
needs to be rotated.

Cheers,

--
Rob Studdert