hmmmm, The LX is an amazing piece of work.  Do I like if for it's "retro
feel"... I didn't realize it was retro.  If you refer to ugly, bloated and
"ergonomic" as modern then yes I do like the "classic" look and feel of the
LX  I like it because it offers everything I need in a camera for the work
that I do.  The viewfinder is unparalleled.  The size is perfect.  The build
quality is absolutely flawless.  The meter is amazing.  As for CLA's I
wouldn't say it needs it often but as soon as you buy a used one you should
have it done for practicalities sake.  Some of them are over 20 years old
after all.  In 20 years I would imagine the electronics and autofocus system
of the MZ-S will fail before the LX's.

Not everyone needs (or even likes) new "modern" cameras.  some people buy
LX's because they REALLY enjoy taking pictures with them.  I have no need or
desire to have anything else (but of course I do have other MF Pentax
cameras...).

Christian Skofteland