How???? Is there some kind of adaptor?  I've never
heard of this before.  Sounds interesting.  What does
best quality mean to you?  How are enlarger lenses
classified? ie. do they have 50mm and 85mm, etc; or
are they all the same focal length?

I am thinking now that the Hanimex that I got shown in
Cash Converters was probably an enlarger lens.  It had
a screw thread, and the screw end was ?smaller
diameter, although looking at my Spottie now, I'm not
so sure it was smaller.  It looked tiny at the time.

Jody.

--- Knut Knut <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> 2) I use an enlarger lens for macrophotography (I
> found I get best quality
> this way). With these lenses I cannot measure the
> correct exposure time with
> open diaphragm; only my LX is able to get a proper
> exposure time if
> diaphragm is set to f16.
Find a job, post your resume.
http://careers.yahoo.com