All I'm saying is that we haven't hit the limits of the laws yet, not
that we can go beyond them. And that's amply demonstrated by the fact
that fill factor has been improved(Which gets us closer to theoretical
max performance). I susepct the current crop of sensors are near max
performance for their processes, but the new crop of sensors indicate
there are improvements to be had at the process level.

And to William - I'd probably be a Republican if I was an American, it's
a more comfortable party to a small-l libertarian like me.

-Adam