In a message dated 11/14/01 5:07:08 PM Eastern Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

> Time to get scanning - only about 6000 negatives and slides to go, and I'll
> be
> up to date - if I stop shooting new stuff!

Hey John!

Are you going to scan ~each and every~ negative? And why?
What I realized is that most "snapshots" are only good for viewing, not
keeping.

But how many... all of them? And pray tell, what are you going to do with the
negatives?  ...And which would you actually choose to have a print made from
in ten years: your CD or the negatives?

Mafud
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
[EMAIL PROTECTED]