Sorry Doug but that is a non-argument.  You have done two different things.
Would you have argued the same if you had taken a video camera and filled 10
DVDs with cine footage?

Print the lot out, factor in your time at a reasonable rate, _then_ come back
and tell us how much it cost.  I'll let you off with capital costs...... 8-)