In a message dated 12/1/01 11:34:36 AM Eastern Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

> Well, now we have wireless P-TTL that can fire one or more flashes
> strategically located and utilize TTL.

The assumption being everyone (who can afford it) will own a P-TTL
camera/flash. I only engage in this exercise about flash to see what people
are doing and shooting.
Remember, PDML or any camera list members may own 4-5 flashes of various
types while our friend "Joe" (Six-pack) doesn't own any, unless we count the
tiny built-in pip-squeak on his P&S.

As for (manual) studio flash: I'd venture that without their light meters,
most studio shooters don't know diddly about shooting manual flash, which is,
of course, what they do, but with light and color meters.

Mafud
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
[EMAIL PROTECTED]