----- Original Message -----
From: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Sunday, December 02, 2001 5:27 PM
Subject: Re: flash stuff

> In a message dated 12/2/01 11:45:21 AM Eastern Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> writes:
>

> > The formula is "get out my Sekonic and check".  I'd bet a dozen
> > doughnuts that my exposure will be more accurate than yours, unless you
> > remembered your tape measure.
> >
> > Seriously, you'd go to a professional gig with no meter?  Or is that
> > broken too?
> >
> > -Aaron
> >
> Aaron, three things really tick me off: cold coffee, wet toilet paper and
> wise *ss like you.
> That said, you misaddressed the first post then totally ignored the
content
> of the second. The topic was "manual flash," not flash meters or even
flash
> meter accuracy.

    Using a meter is a perfectly good way to deal with the situation you
mentioned, what's your problem?

> Can we say: "Manual flash"?
> Since you've brought your own foul brand of vitriol to the discussion then
> descended into your 'obnoxious' act, I'll sign off this topic.

    Who's being obnoxious? If you don't like harsh responses, try not to
bait people into them. I believe that he mentioned that he'd use a ttl flash
system, and that wasn't good enough for you. He was considerably nicer than
I would have been considering the tone of your last couple of posts was
basicly "Well what would you do without your fancy gear? You'd be lost
because you aren't a real photographer..." At least that's how it seemed to
me, and apearently I'm not the only one...

Isaac