-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, December 06, 2001 4:33 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: Pentax

get ahold of an LX, and *then* you'll FEEL like a great
photographer!!

Cotty,
If I keep hanging around here........of course, no one here would enable me,

would they?
Julie

Not in this bunch! - As he ponders to himself about how to make room in his
photographic arsenal for a fourth LX he is getting from a PDMLer :-)

Hmmmmm, am I planning for the day when I need to 'cannibalize' one LX for
another?  And once faced with that decision, can he carry it out?

                Cesar