On Oct 24, 2008, at 18:01 , PN Stenquist wrote:

I already have the most recent MS Office, so I'm good for now. Every agency or publication I've ever worked for uses MS Office, and i want my home system to b fully compatible with that of any employer or client. I don't believe in swimming against the tide:-).
Paul

Which is precisely what the Microsoft business model counts on, and why they teeter on the brink of being a monopoly every single day. (Actually they are, but they have the best 350 corporate lawyers on the payroll to steamroller any legal complaints)

So few want to swim against the tide.

Sad.

Joseph McAllister
Apple/Mac user since 1978