In the years I worked @ Ford Motor, we strictly used the Microsoft Office programs as those were the most used by the outside outfits we dealt with. Ford had Microsoft offer their programs to the employess at a significant discount so the employees would use them @ home.

I was happy to take them up on their offers & found no reason the try others at home.

Kenneth Waller
http://www.tinyurl.com/272u2f

----- Original Message ----- From: "Godfrey DiGiorgi" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: PS CS4