From: Boris Liberman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
At work I have the very latest office running under WinXP64. Since I don't have really much experience with older offices, having Open Office installed at home for quite some time, I should say that this new interface is Oll Korrect. I mean, I had no difficulty learning and adjusting myself to it. Although, it has quirks. Funny enough, some of my co-workers when they see it sigh in a condolences kind of sigh while others cry out loud that they should go and demand that the good olde Office of theirs must be replaced with that of mine. Go figure.

The only bit of learning curve "hassle" I ran into in Open Office has to do with what happens when you want to move cells in Calc.

In Excel, I'm used to copying or cutting an existing cell (or range), selecting a new location and pasting there just by pressing "Enter".

Calc doesn't do that, you actually have to use a paste command.

Other than that, no problems.