Yes, Sky compresses very easily and results in much smaller JPEG's or
compressed RAW files. Shooting the local airshow a couple years ago
with a 6MP D50 I got over 600 max quality JPEG's on a 1GB card, this
year I got 2800+ 12MP max quality JPEG's onto 3 4GB cards with the
D300 (on one bloody battery too).

-Adam

--
M. Adam Maas