In a message dated 11/30/2008 6:45:34 A.M.  Pacific Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
Well recorded. Is the  second one a Circuit City store? I stopped by
one in my neighborhood.  They're not exactly giving things away. Prices
are still higher than  web vendors.
Paul

No, different store. I've gone  to Circuit City twice, it appears to me that
they bumped their prices up before  the "discounts." You can find the same
things other places,  cheaper.

Thanks for looking.

Marnie aka Doe  :-)

Warning: I am now  filtering my email, so you may be censored.

AOL.com.