I'll get something posted in a few days. I'll put up a magnified section of an
image just to show the difference in detail.

One thing I haven't investigated yet is the Dmax. The image I've tried tonight
is pretty low in dynamic range. The Kodak is supposedly very good with regards
to Dmax to I can hardly wait to throw some really tough images at it.

--
Mark Roberts
www.robertstech.com