That is truly amazing.  I wonder what is up with Kodak?

1.  Do they want to unload the scanners that bad?
2.  Are they having problems selling the scanners?
3.  Do they want to get rid of the film that bad?

100 X $6.00 a roll.  That's 2/3 the price of the scanner itself.  Makes one
wonder... if they just wanted to unload scanners they could just drop the
price and keep the film.

Very Odd IMO.

Tom C.

Mark Roberts wrote:

<snip>

> It's kind of overpriced in the current market (around $900.00 I think)
because
> it doesn't have the digital ICE dust & scratch removal and it's
construction is
> decidedly flimsy. On the plus side, it comes with 10 36-exposure rolls of
Kodak
> Supra 400 and until Jan 31, it comes with a coupon for 100 free rolls of
Kodak