Let's see, give them a $600 discount off the scanner or give them $600 in
film which costs us only $250...  An accounting/accountant mentality as the
$600 in film ultimately comes out of your total US Market sales.

So are there any stand alone dust/scratch removal programs like Nikon's
'digital ice'
which could be added to this scanner?  With a $300 net price, we are starting
to talk about a price I could afford.

Regards,  Bob S.

[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

<< I agree. I'm guessing that they've realized that the scanner is overpriced
 compared to the competition, but I can't imagine why they're doing this
instead
 of just reducing the price. >>