On Mar 4, 2009, at 15:00 , David J Brooks wrote:

You had modems? We had to implement RFC1149!

We had slide rules, and I still have mine for power outages.

Not quite as good a lightroom, but it gives you a decent sepia print.

I still have my three slide rules. Shirt Pocket Motorola plastic, Desk Drawer K&E mahogany in it's leather case, and Glove Box K&E aluminum in it's cardboard sleeve. Replaced my abacus with those, I did.

Never could get a decent print out of any of them...     ;-{

Joseph McAllister
pentax...@mac.com

http://gallery.me.com/jomac
http://web.me.com/jomac/show.me/Blog/Blog.html