> If not longer.  There was a huge reservoir of the stuff in
> the ground,
> that was seeping out and rotting the fabric of the building.  The
> effects of horse (or, indeed, any other organism in high quantity)
> effluvium are not totally beneficial.
>
> The real problem is too many humans and who is going to grasp that
> particular nettle?

Not necessarily too many people, but overconsumption by some of us. One the
things that annoys me about the Dail Mail readers who bang on about
population control in the third world is that it's not the people in the
third world who are eating the planet, it's the Daily Mail readers. They
should all be lined up against the wall and shot for being so intolerant.

Bob