On 11/06/2009, Joseph McAllister <pentax...@mac.com> wrote:
 I stick with Bogen/Manfrotto same reason I stick with Pentax.
> Many accessories are interchangeable, like the two head bar, the center
> column that has a short version, the center column extension, the reversible
> monopod center column (3221/055B), the feet for mud or marsh, the tools,
> etc..

Working in water, mud, sand or other mush is where the Benbo design
actually excels, the legs are "inverted" and sealed, meaning that the
larger pipe section is near the ground. The surface area of the feet
is larger and they are impervious to water, sand or dust to the first
leg joint, very handy.

--
Rob Studdert
HURSTVILLE AUSTRALIA