Thank you for your comments. I think you have verbalized here what I
couldn't seem to. The composition, as it is, should have focused on the
bush. To focus on the bridge, I should have moved to omit the bush
which would have highlighted the colour which was fantastic. Oh well,
maybe next time!

Jackie Dowell