Rob,

I am flattered, thank you very much for your kind words! The conditions for
photography were not very easy, it was getting darker, the sun was lowering,
I had to wait till the surfer came into the frame, there was an incredible
amount of wind on the beach. I was very pleased my efforts paid off!

Frits Wüthrich