Rob,

Funny you should mention the background.  Aubrey is a strong willed
little girl and on this particular occasion, she had decided that she
was *not* going to have her picture taken.  She was running all over
the place, making quite a racket.  I resorted to having my oldest
daughter hold her, while mother talked to her and played with her to
get the angle right.  I cropped pretty tightly to remove as much as
possible and opened the aperture up to blur the background, hoping to
remove all the chaos around her.  I think I largely succeeded, but
must be a few remaining distractions.  Based on her behavior, I was
very pleased to have her "pose" for this shot.

Bruce