----- Original Message ----- From: "Chris Stoddart"
Subject: Pentax pictures are harsh and garish

Now, I don't mind that he doesn't want it - that's fine and I am not entirely sure I want to sell it anyway, but I get the feeling he might be dissing my wee camera a bit too much here? :) Harsh and the colours not easy on the eye? Has anyone ever come across that opinion of Pentax 'look & feel' before? Should I thump him? BTW I have no idea what Fuji he's on about but it's not a DSLR.

Tell him to read DPReview tests. Don't they always say Pentax is kinda flat and soft?

William Robb