From: mike wilson
---- "P. J. Alling" <webstertwenty...@gmail.com> wrote:
John Sessoms wrote:
Noticed when I went grocery shopping this week that the local
chain supermarket I shop at no longer carries regular
vegetables & fresh produce. Everything is now "Organic".

I can't see or detect any difference other than the higher
prices.

"Organic" is a tax on the gullible.

Yes, I'd rather pay an agrogiant corp for a bucket of its fertiliser
than someone for the sweat of their brow, too.

The thing is this looks like the agro-giants are just relabeling.

It would be one thing if the prices on produce had gone up, but what it looks like to me is they're trying to hide a price hike behind a new buzzword.

What exactly *IS* organic? How does a product qualify to have that label?

It's like things labeled "natural". It doesn't mean anything.