The principal difference to me is that organic fruit and vegetables
reduce the amount of fertilizers and persticides polluting our water
and that organic meat even more importantly reduces the amount of
antibiotics released into the environment. Antibiotics are in fact
traceable in almost all liquid water (except freshly molten glacier
water etc) and affect the food chain and nature's system as a whole by
either reducing bacterail growth or forcing the development by
mutation of singly or multiply resistant bacteria. Anyone ever heard
of the death toll of MRSA in hospitals? Well worth reading... it is
not about your health, it is about the damage you do mainly. There are
enough toxic substances in the environment to easily offset the
benefits of organic food as it is...
Cheers
Ecke