Be careful about overdramatising antibiotics occurence in nature.
Antibiotics occur naturally in any habitat suitable for fungal growth.

I think it is a mistake to put multi-resistant bacterias in hospitals
into this mix. It has very little to do with use of pesticides in
agriculture, or antibiotics in livestock. It has all the more to do
with the sloppy practice of GPs in prescribing antibiotics for
situations where they are not needed or not effective (ie viral
infections), and with general incompetence in the public about using
antibiotics. It is very common that patients quits the antibiotics
treatment when they start to feel better, rather than finishing the
cure. In addition, they save the leftovers for later occasion, taking
them as they would aspirin. This practice promotes resistance in
_human_ pathogens directly, and is a much larger problem than use of
antibiotics in livestock. I wish this could receive even half as much
attention as all this stuff about "clean" food. It would do both us
and nature a huge favour.

Jostein