On Dec 19, 2009, at 07:28 , frank theriault wrote:

Our teeth have evolved to both tear at meat or chew a cud of celery stalk.
Make good use of them.

See, now again, this rather agitates me.  Sounds very much like you're
advocating that I eat meat.  You didn't say "I make good use of them".
I rather resent that you're telling me what to eat.  It tells me that
you don't respect the choice that I've made, which I find rather
disquieting.

I hope that was merely a "slip of the tongue" (in the keyboard sense)
and that you really meant to let us all know that you intend to use
your teeth to chew on meat, not that you think I should do so.

What I was saying was "whatever your diet, you can make good use of your teeth."

Should have used "and" between "meat xxx chew"

I utilize all my teeth. Both celery strings and beef sinew get stuck between them every day.

Your experiences may vary!   :-)

Joseph McAllister
pentax...@mac.com

"Gaudeamus igitur, juvenes dum sumus..."
http://tinyurl.com/ndmfhb