Tom C wrote:

>It's not paranoid.  I never expect a transaction to go south.  This is
>an interesting insight into how B&H apparently chooses to handle
>things in the case of a misunderstanding, one that they inadvertently
>caused.
>
>We each have the right to our own opinions, and I'm not alone in the
>one I hold.

Given the ratio of problematic transactions to trouble-free ones at
B&H, "paranoid" is precisely the correct word. You are certainly
entitled to your opinion but, as the history of the world demonstrates
with countless examples, not being alone in an opinion has never been
a particularly good defense of that opinion. Reality is not
susceptible to popular vote.