Sticking a probably completely unnecessary oar in here, but IIRC, this whole thing started with a guy buying stereo speakers.

Sometime back in the vague dark reaches of history when I last bought stereo components, speakers were priced in "eaches". If you wanted a pair of speakers, you had to buy TWO "eaches" to get that pair.

That's been the industry standard for quality audio component sales since I don't know when.

So maybe B&H didn't handle this in the most diplomatic manner, but the way I see it, the guy thought he was going to get over on B&H, but they caught it before he did.

And now he's pissed off because B&H didn't let him screw them.