Oh go ahead and say it!

I co-authored a book on developing leaders (published last year). While writing
it, I came across an interesting diatribe by someone whose name I don't
remember now: "Managers, not MBA's" . In which he rails against the Harvards of
the world and the damage they have done through their MBA programs. I couldn't
read it for too long at a time, my neck kept getting tired from nodding so much.

stan