On 2/6/2010 6:54 AM, William Robb wrote:

----- Original Message ----- From: "Tom C"
Subject: Re: OT: airlines (was Re: Message from Henry Posner, Part I)

Example - what if I bring my camera to the local camera store in
Regina, SK.  I tell them I can't get the histogram to display properly
and the camera picks it own focus point.  The tall bald man with the
mustache behind the counter brings out the manual and shows it to me
saying "See it's your fault, you sniveling low-life excuse for a
tapeworm.  Next time read the manual and go crawl back up in the
butthole you came from if you can find it".

You'd actually be called a f#cking little wanker for that.
We are a little more direct with our language on the praries..

Actually, one of the things that keeps counter sales people busy is showing customers how to use their cameras. For some reason, no one has ever really read their owners manuals.

If POWs were requred to read most owners manuals it would be be against the Geneva Convention, and those aren't even the ones translated into English from the Japanese by Chinese who' s only western language is German.

William Robb

--
{\rtf1\ansi\ansicpg1252\deff0\deflang1033{\fonttbl{\f0\fnil\fcharset0 Courier
New;}}