On 2010-02-06 09:49 , P N Stenquist wrote:
I've changed drives in most of my Macs as well. It was more difficult on
the powerbook G3, but not terribly so.

the G3 (at least the Pismo version) was hands-down the easiest Apple laptop to change a hard drive in; i've done a WallStreet too, and i think it was a little harder; the current Unibody models are almost as simple, but instead of popping a couple of tabs and lifting the keyboard you have to remove and keep track of ten tiny screws and remove the back of the case, then remove two more screws