On Sat, Mar 13, 2010 at 08:23:59AM +0800, David Savage wrote:
> On 13 March 2010 08:19, Brian Walters <supera1...@fastmail.fm> wrote:
> > On Sat, 13 Mar 2010 07:53 +0800, "David Savage" <ozsav...@gmail.com>
> > wrote:
> >>
> >> <http://www.flickr.com/photos/disavage/4396986213/>
> >
> > I wondered how long it would take for you to run that one again.
> > :-)>
>
> That shot still cracks me up. I even have it as my desktop wallpaper at work
> :-)

Did you know that Aardman Animation and a Wensleydale producer had a
marketing deal?  Some years ago ou actually used to be able to buy
Wensleydale cheese in packaging with Wallace & Gromit on the label.

I still have at least one of the W&G lapel badges I bought at the
dairy (back in a 2001 visit to the UK, IIRC).