16-50 took a second of thinking before sdm moved after being taken out
from +20°C into -13°C and seemed a wee wee wee bit slow after that,
sort of "driver's butt slow" if you know what I mean, i.e. not
discernible to anyone else. it did the same once after that without a
huge temperature drop so while my feeling attributes it to rapid
cooling of the outside of the lens, it may have also been just a sign
of SDM being on the way out yet again
hth ecke