2010/4/14 Jack Davis <jdavi...@yahoo.com>:

> It does, and it's a bit different than what I had guessed. A "drag ass" is a
> person who refuses to go over the speed limit. ;)

Right. I knew dragging ass for being slow and hauling ass for hurrying
up so I was kind of guessing along those lines. Thanks for making it
clear nonetheless. One of those drove me to hospital once. The people
accompanying me were freaking out but he refused to be bothered or so
I was told later. The hospital had to interrupt an appendix operation
but they fixed me up fine. Looking back I still think calling an
ambulance would have made more sense.