On 5/21/2010 12:57 PM, Bruce Dayton wrote:

Friday, May 21, 2010, 12:54:54 PM, you wrote:

TC>  On Fri, May 21, 2010 at 1:42 PM, John Sessoms<jsessoms...@nc.rr.com>
wrote:
As I said before, bad attitude, scoff-law cyclists on streets, roads and
highways are a self correcting problem. The ones who live, learn.

The ones who won't learn ...

TC>  But they forget almost immediately.

TC>  Tom C.

It's those darn helmets...squeezes the brain so all the memories
spill out.  :)

One of the things that I've learned from racing is that fiberglass (or even carbon fiber) and nomex create a field that dampen brain waves. The proof is the way that when people get into their racecar and put on their helmets, their IQ immediately drops by 15-30 points.

--
Bruce