From: "Bob W"
Subject: RE: Testing photography rules in Miami  metrorail system

within the next few years, defacto illegal to use an SLR in
public.

William Robb

it's up to us to resist it as often as we can

The problem is, we don't resist. We let the bullies have their way, and the next time they are more empowered, more confident in their righteousness and more aggressive in their methods. I'm reminded of dogs running a fence every time I read of a photographer being harassed for having a large camera. They will never pick on a group of photographers, so the people who go out en masse and feel empowered because they weren't harassed are doing no good whatsoever.

William Robb