On 29/07/2010, Brian Walters <supera1...@fastmail.fm> wrote:

> Well, I think the PUG is pretty much a dead duck.  It's got such a low
> profile now that people just don't remember to post.  And the delays
> don't help.
>
> I'll keep participating but I'm not hopeful of it surviving much longer.

I agree, back in its heyday it was unique little space, it had pretty
impressive participation (especially considering all images were
scans), the themes were fun and it was for the most part the main way
that we exchanged images. Now with the multitude of other options and
the ease of posting an image whenever one pleases it's become far less
relevant IMO. We had a similar discussion to this a couple of years
back I recall and participation hasn't improved.

--
Rob Studdert (Digital  Image Studio)
Tel: +61-418-166-870 UTC +10 Hours