Christine Nielsen wrote:

Another thought.  If maintaining and uploading to the PUG is a drag,
is there a reason why it wouldn't be housed on /something like/
flickr?  Please don't shoot -- I've lurked long enough to know that
not everyone is a flickr fan. I'm just saying that maybe the
technology has evolved such since the birth of the PUG that there
might be some other options...?

:)
-c

I'm OK with Flickr for most purposes. But I don't think that anyone here will be interested in using any site that requires you to sign-up to an account in order to upload shots. That would rule out photo.net, flickr and probably all the other social photo sites.

The PUG site design is unique in allowing essentially anonymous but moderated uploads.

-bmw