> Well, I think the PUG is pretty much a dead duck.  It's got such a low
> profile now that people just don't remember to post.

What's a PUG?

Well, I know know what it is now, after sifting thru email threads and
links to figure it out, but as a relative newcomer to the PDML, I had
no idea.  I also tripped across a PDML faq page, and lots of other
neato PDML links in my travels, which was interesting... I'm sure most
of you already know all this info, but wouldn't it be great to have a
better way of sharing it with newbies?  Just sayin' -- it might raise
the PUG profile, is all.

:)
-c