Gaud, I just hate flicker...

On 7/29/2010 11:33 AM, Christine Nielsen wrote:
On Thu, Jul 29, 2010 at 10:28 AM, Daniel J. Matyola
<danmaty...@gmail.com>  wrote:
Good Point.  The PUG is an easy and convenience format for drawing
"newbies" into the group and converting them to active participants.

I think you're right.  For someone new to the group, contributing to
the PUG - once per month, with a given theme - seems more accessible
than posting a PESO to the list...

Another thought.  If maintaining and uploading to the PUG is a drag,
is there a reason why it wouldn't be housed on /something like/
flickr?  Please don't shoot -- I've lurked long enough to know that
not everyone is a flickr fan. I'm just saying that maybe the
technology has evolved such since the birth of the PUG that there
might be some other options...?

:)
-c

--
{\rtf1\ansi\ansicpg1252\deff0\deflang1033{\fonttbl{\f0\fnil\fcharset0 Courier
New;}}